Is Your Business Eligible for LEO DLR Funding?
Read the Eligibility Criteria for our financial supports.
Our Feasibility Study Grants are designed to assist a business promoter(s) with researching market demand for a product or service and to examine the sustainability of that product or service.
The grant helps with innovation costs including specific consultancy requirements, hiring expertise from third-level colleges, private specialists, design, patent costs and prototype development.
Feasibility Grant Funding : Qualifying Expenses
Local Enterprise Office DLR will consider the following grant expenditure headings:-
- Market Research Costs – to develop the business proposition
- Consultancy Costs – to include design fees, architect fees and legal fees
- Technical Development/Prototype/Innovation – to include prototype development, innovative design,
research costs and third-level college consultancy
Feasibility Grant Funding : Repayment Terms
- The Feasibility Grant covers 50% of qualifying expenses (excluding VAT), subject to a maximum Local Enterprise Office DLR contribution of €15,000.
- We request that you contact our Enterprise Office prior to submitting an application
- An application must be made prior to any expenditure being incurred i.e. Any expenditure incurred prior to the grant application date does not qualify
- The approval of all applications and the payment of all monies is dependent upon the availability of financial resources under this scheme from the Department of Jobs, Enterprise & innovation
LEO Feasibility Grant Funding & Enterprise Ireland's Innovation Vouchers
LEO clients will not be able to draw grants from LEOs and simultaneously avail of Innovation Vouchers made available through Enterprise Ireland’s scheme. Where Innovation Vouchers are accessible to LEO clients, these will be used in preference to the Feasibility/Innovation Grant (or the other types of new grants, where appropriate). This does not preclude clients from subsequently applying for a Feasibility/Innovation Grant if the LEO is satisfied that the business warrants this additional investment.
Depending on availability of financial resources, it may not always be possible to accept applications for Feasibility, Business Priming and Business Expansion funding. To check availability throughout the year, please call (01) 204 7083.