Regional Trading Online Voucher Information Seminar
Monday 3rd April 2017
|9.30 - 2.30 pm - Lunch Provided|
Red Cow Moran's Hotel, Red Cow Complex
Naas Rd. Dublin 22
This event will be hosted by South Dublin Local Enterprise Office on behalf of the greater Dublin area which includes all of the Dublin LEOs along with the Local Enterprise Offices of Kildare, Meath and Wicklow.
The objective is to encourage more business in the region to consider trading online. Attendance at this event will satisfy the requirement to attend an information session before applying.
Find out if you are eligible to apply for Trading Online Voucher Scheme: Eligibility Criteria
The event will feature:
- Opening Address by Government Minister.
- Basic introduction on how to trade online
- Q&A with local businesses who have established a successful trading online presence
- Ask the experts with representatives from Facebook & Amazon **
- Connect with other businesses and suppliers
**(speakers subject to confirmation)