Enter the National Enterprise Awards 2017!
Submission Deadline is 4pm on Friday, 10th February
Six Shortlisted DLR County Finalists will share in a €10,000 Prize Fund
including a free professionally produced promotional video of their business!
Local Enterprise Office Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown is looking for a business to represent our County at the National Enterprise Awards Finals which will take place on 25th May 2017 in the Mansion House, Dublin. Entries are invited from all microenterprises that have received at least one of LEO DLR's supports - financial or otherwise - in the past.
The Awards - organised by the National network of Local Enterprise Offices - celebrate the achievements of Ireland’s micro-enterprise sector. The awards recognise and celebrate the success stories of small business owners from all over the country.In addition to enjoying extensive media coverage, National Finalists will compete for a separate €40,000 Prize Fund.
How to Enter the National Enterprise Awards 2017
Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Stage
Who can Enter?
- Applications will only be accepted from businesses which employ no more than 10 employees
- All applicants must be clients of LEO DLR (i.e must have received at least one of LEO DLR's supports in the past).
- LEO DLR clients who have transferred to Enterprise Ireland within the last 12 months are also eligible & Previous County finalists are eligible to enter
- All completed entries received from eligible businesses by 4pm on Friday, 10th February will be reviewed
- Six finalist businesses will be selected to be compete for the County final prize fund of €10,000
- Each will be invited to interview which will take place in week beginning 13th February in Dún Laoghaire
- We will arrange for a free short promotional video of each finalist to be shot during the week beginning 20th February
- The County Finals Awards ceremony takes place on Tuesday, 7th March in the Royal Marine Hotel, Dún Laoghaire
- The County Final Winner will progress to the National finals on Thursday, 25th May in the Mansion House.
Complete the Entry Form (For Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown Based Businesses)
Application forms are to be returned, together with a current Business Plan and up-to-date Financial Statements to:-
Alternatively, you can post or deliver by hand to:-
Local Enterprise Office Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown
Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council
County Hall, Marine Road
Dún Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
The deadline for receipt of applications is 4pm on Friday, 10th February 2017.
Please contact Aimee O'Brien on (01) 204 7083 / email@example.com with any queries.
We look forward to receiving your entry!
The winner of the 2016 National Enterprise Awards was Carlow-based Allied Concepts. Previous winners include Irish Yogurts from West Cork, Hot Irishman Irish Coffee from Carlow and Grouse Recording Studios from Westmeath.
See List of Winners from Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Finals 2016.