National Enterprise Awards 2017
Local Enterprise Office Dublin City is looking for a business to represent Dublin City at the National Enterprise Awards Finals 2017..
Entries are invited from all micro-enterprises (small businesses) that have received at least one of LEO Dublin City supports eg. financial, mentoring, training etc.
The Awards - organised by the National network of Local Enterprise Offices - celebrate the achievements of Ireland’s micro-enterprise sector. The awards recognise and celebrate the success stories of small business owners from all over the country.
The closing date for entry is Tuesday 28th February, 2017.
The Prize fund for LEO Dublin winner is €5,000, free promotional video, plus an opportunity to enjoy extensive media coverage and compete for Prize Fund as a National Finalist.
A LEO Dublin City winner will be selected by an independent adjudication panel and the announcement of the Winner will be made at the launch of Dublin Enterprise Week - 6th March 2017.
The winner will go forward to represent Dublin City in the National Final. National winners will be announced on the evening of the final on 25th May 2017.
- Applicants must be current clients of LEO Dublin City Office or transferred to Enterprise Ireland after 31st December 2015.
- Applications will only be accepted from businesses which employ no more than 10 employees.
- All applicants must be current clients of LEO Dublin City (i.e. must have received at least one of LEO Dublin City Supports( M1 - Financial Grant or Measure 2 Support - Training or Mentoring).
- Previous County winners are eligible to enter
How to enter:
Complete the LEO Dublin City 2017 Application Form (All submissions should be in typed format)
Application forms are to be returned, together with the following documentation:
- Current Business Plan;
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate;
- Financial Statement for the most recent accounting period;
- CV of promoter/team
Local Enterprise Office Dublin City Enterprise Awards 2017 Application Form.docx (size 783.9 KB)
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org (please send signed copy ) and deliver 4 printed copies to:
Local Enterprise Office Dublin City, Dublin City Council, Block 4, Floor 1, Civic Offices, Wood Quay, Dublin 8.
The deadline for receipt of applications is no later than 1.00pm Tuesday 28th February 2017.
· Business Plan x 20 marks
· Marketing x 20 marks
· Finance x 20 marks
· Technology & Innovation x 20 marks
· Entrepreneurial Skills of Promoter x 20 marks
For information about last years Dublin Region Winners: Nobo
Nobo: winners of Dublin Region Awards at the National Enterprise Awards 2016