Areas of Expertise:
Michael advises and supports clients at various stages of development from start-up, including concept validation, right through to established businesses with plans for growth.
Specific areas of expertise include:
• Market research, customer/product validation
• Business planning, strategic objectives, long-term viability
• Market planning, sales development, pricing
• Financial planning, raising finance, business structures
• Tax planning, VAT, PAYE, Revenue, ROS, SURE, EII
• Negotiation, Human Resources
Michael is a Fellow of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants, has an MBA from UCD and has recently completed a post graduate course in Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Enterprise with UCD.
With over 30 years’ experience, Michael has held a number of senior roles in Irish, UK and US multinationals, primarily in the manufacturing and distribution sectors. Since 2014, Michael has also acted as a business advisor with the Small Business Advice Programme, where he develops practical solutions to the challenges faced by SME’s as they create and establish sustainable businesses.