Area of expertise:
- Preparing Business and Strategic Plans.
- Grant Applications / Funding Supports
- Human Resources Management
- Research Feasibility of Business Ideas
- Market Research, Marketing & Sales Planning
- Organisational Development
Thomas is a professional Trainer, Lecturer, Mentor and Business Coach with 30 Years’ experience in delivering programmes for Start –Up, Small, Medium, and Large Enterprises.
He has vast experience in maximising performance , competencies and skills for management . An individual with strong commercial acumen and a strategically critical thinker, he has worked with both indigenous and multinational organisations .
Thomas has a balanced portfolio of academic and career achievements. He has a practical approach based on sound business experience in fast moving and varied environments and sectors.
Thomas is resourceful, adaptable, conscientious, able to identify prioritise, make decisions and promote co-operation and productivity.
Whether you are a new, small, expanding entity or a large organization, Thomas can assist in providing the tools, strategies and approaches necessary to effectively, efficiently and economically support the critical businesses management functions.
What I do as a Mentor
- Support and encourage you to manage your own learning in order that you may maximise your potential, develop your skills, improve your personal performance and become the business person that you need to be.
- Guide you to find the right direction and help you to develop solutions to the issues you face.
- Help you believe in yourself and boost your confidence .
- Ask challenging questions, provide guidance and encouragement.
- Encourage you to explore new ideas in confidence.
Abacus Business Coaching
00 353 85 738 5323