New Frontiers Programme at AIT and Maynooth University
New Frontiers is Ireland’s national entrepreneur development programme, funded and coordinated by Enterprise Ireland and delivered in the Midlands Mid-East region by Athlone Institute of Technology in partnership with Maynooth University.
If you have an innovative business idea and are planning to establish and run your own company the New Frontiers Entrepreneur Development Programme can provide you with a package of supports to help accelerate your business development and to equip you with the skills and contacts that you need to successfully start and grow your company.
The Programme offers:
- Structured business development training over an intensive 6-month period commencing in September 2016.
- State-of-the-art start-up facilities at Athlone Institute of Technology and Maynooth University.
- €15,000 salary support from Enterprise Ireland.
- Access to the facilities and resources of AIT and Maynooth University.
- Access to industry expertise and networks.
- Business strategy development, planning and execution.
- 1:1 mentoring and business coaching.
- A further 3-month business development support phase for qualifying participants.
- No participant fee.
To find out more click here