What is a Business Plan?
A business plan is a document that outlines your business idea, your objectives and how you plan to achieve them. It will serve as a guide during the lifetime of your business. A business plan has many functions:
- It assesses an idea and its viability
- It is a communication tool for use with clients, advisors, banks etc.
- It is a planning tool for the future
- It helps create a step-by-step approach to reaching a decision
- It is a working manual and checklist
Click on the link below to see an outline guide of the areas you should cover in your Business Plan.
Business Plan Guide