Butler House, Patrick Street, Kilkenny
1 day course on Wednesday 17th May, 2017
This programme aims to help small business owners identify their unique offering and connect with their target customer to build a successful brand. It focuses on how an integrated and consistent communication of the core brand/business message across all customer touch points lead to successful brand building
This programme has a principal theme which is Keeping Your customer Central to your Business.
- Desk research, local and national resources.
- Field research, qualitative and quantitative, designing a questionnaire, online surveys.
- Connecting with your target audience/persona development.
- Positioning - identifying your Brand essence.
- Defining your logo in accordance with your brand identity.
- Creating a coordinated "look" for your artwork, logo from invoice to Facebook page.
- Developing your key sales messages that help you stand out from competitors (USP Ultimate Selling Proposition).