These training workshops have been developed specifically for small and medium sized food businesses; providing practical advice on how to produce food safely.
The training workshops will cover areas such as:
- Do bacteria have a free travel pass in your facility?
- Food Hygiene Essentials: A clean regime
- Disease-causing Bacteria: What you need to know
- The Weakest Link: Supply chain and traceability
- Food Allergens in a nutshell
The workshops are FREE but places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis. The workshops will take place in 11 locations across the island of Ireland.
To register please click on your preferred location.
- Kilkenny | Tuesday 4 April, 5.00pm to 8.30pm | Newpark Hotel
- Wexford Town | Wednesday 5 April, 5.00pm to 8.30pm | Ferrycarrig Hotel
- Ennis | Wednesday 26 April, 5.00pm to 8.30pm | Treacys West County Hotel
- Tralee | Thursday 27 April, 5.00pm to 8.30pm | Manor West Hotel
- Donegal | Tuesday 9 May, 5.00pm to 8.30pm | Harvey's Point Hotel
- Westport | Wednesday 10 May, 5.00pm to 8.30pm | Wyatt Hotel
- Athenry | Thursday 11 May, 5.00pm to 8.30pm | Raheen Woods Hotel
- Skibbereen | Tuesday 30 May, 5.00pm to 8.30pm | West Cork Hotel
- Cork City | Wednesday 31 May, 5.00pm to 8.30pm | safefood, Little Island
- Navan | Tuesday 12 September, 5.00pm to 8.30pm | Newgrange Hotel
- Cookstown | Wednesday 13 September, 10.00am to 4.00pm | Innovation Centre, CAFRE
- These training workshops are part of the safefood Knowledge Network programme of activities to enable professionals within the agri-food sector to meet new and emerging food safety challenges.