Longford Enterprise Centre, Ballinalee Road, Longford
There are two reasons why businesses need to understand how to advertise on Facebook
1. On average, less than 9% of followers now see updates from a page so the old way of marketing on Facebook is over and
2. Facebook ads are an amazing and affordable way of getting into anyone's newsfeed to tell about your products or offer, simply by spending a small amount of money eg €5-€10 you can get your message out to thousands of potential customers
This advanced Facebook advertising course goes way beyond "how to boost a post" and shows you all the latest techniques.
Who is this course suitable for?
You must understand how to use Facebook and you need to already have a Facebook page set up. This is not suitable for people who are unsure how Facebook works.
What do you need?
This is a hands-on workshop and on the course you will setup lots of different types of advertising campaigns.
Topics that will be cover
Overview of Facebook Ads
- Why are your posts not being seen by the majority of your followers
- How do Facebook ads work?
Design your ads so that they stand out and communicate your message
- Ad dimensions
- Design toolkit and hands on creation of adverts
Know how to target the best audience for your business
- Basic and intermediate ways to target
- Advanced targeting options
- - How to target visitors to your website
- - How to target your customers or email list
- - How to target a lookalike audience
Ensure your website will convert the traffic into enquiries and sales
- What do you need to do on your website in order to turn the traffic from ads into enquiries and sales
Setup Custom Conversion tracking for your ads
Understand how best to run the ad campaign
Understand how to monitor your ads