Tullamore Court Hotel, Offaly
Launch 29th March 2017
This programme is a comprehensive offering by the Local Enterprise Offices in Longford, Offaly, Laois and Westmeath in supporting business growth and creating employment
This event is no longer available
The Midlands One to Two Training Initiative
This programme has been developed to help participants gain the skills, knowledge and resources to take on new staff and grow their business with confidence by:-
- Assessing where their business is at
- Looking at the potential areas of growth for their business
- Assisting the participants in learning the skills of recruitment, selection and managing staff to maximise their business potential
- Deciding the best strategies and formulating a practical plan for business growth
- Assisting the participant on a one to one basis to grow their business with the assistance of their assigned business mentor
- Enabling the participants to promote and market their business effectively
The programme is led by a team of trainers and mentors from the renowned business training company TalentPool Ltd at www.talentpoolltd.ie
The programme is designed for entrepreneurs looking to grow their business by acquiring additional business skills supported by industry experts who will work with them on a one to one basis.
One to One Mentoring
Three to four one to one mentoring visits with a business mentor are included in the programme fee and follow up support by phone and email.
Tuesday 25th April, Tuesday 23rd May, Tuesday 13th June, Tuesday 5th September from 9.30am - 4.30pm in Tullamore Court Hotel, Tullamore, Co. Offaly.
Information evening on Wednesday 29th March 6.30pm in Tullamore Court Hotel is free to attend. Participation on full programme inclusive of mentoring is €150 per company.
Opportunity to promote your business
A participant blog will be established and each participant will have the opportunity to contribute at least one article each based on their experience throughout the programme.
To date Talentpool has assisted hundreds of entrepreneurs in Ireland to grow their businesses successfully. The business trainers and mentors at Telentpool have a wealth of both industry and training experience in a wide range of business fields. Talentpool business programmes receive excellent feedback from participants across Ireland, most stating that the knowledge they acquired from Talentpool programmes has been of huge benefit in progressing their businesses.
Core Modules Include:-
- Employing staff
- Your legal obligations
- Structuring your business for growth
- Producing payroll
- Managing staff effectively
- Growing your sales
- Recruiting the right staff for your business
- Management styles
- Health and Safety and compliance
- Tax implications of employing staff
- Funding business growth
- Factors that affect your business
- Overcoming growth barriers
- Creating practical action plans for growth
- Tried and tested business tools
- Effective selling techniques
- Motivating others in the business to contribute
- Understanding your market place and competitors
- Making strategic alliances
- Growing your success network