Competitive Start Fund (CSF) 2017
The purpose of the Competitive Start Fund is to accelerate the growth of start-up companies that have the capability to succeed in global markets.
The Competitive Start Fund offers successful applicants up to €50,000 in equity funding to test the market for their products and services, build
prototypes, secure partnerships, and help them shift towards global markets.
The fund is designed to enable those companies reach key commercial and technical milestones, for example:
- Evaluate overseas market opportunities and reach firm conclusions regarding the viability of the proposed business.
- Build a prototype.
- Secure a reference site.
- Develop a market entry plan for exploiting international opportunities.
- Secure partnership deal or strategic alliance.
- Identify suitable channels to international markets.
- Secure third party investment e.g. business angel, Venture Capital.
All applications to the Competitive Start Fund must be made via the Enterprise Ireland online application system during call open dates.
Registered companies applying for Competitive Start Fund must be less than 3 years old from date of registration.
Find out more: https://www.enterprise-ireland.com/en/funding-supports/company/hpsu-funding/competitive-start-fund-csf-.html