Thursdays: 4th + 11th May 2017
How to Write a Business Plan
Dates: Thursdays: 4th + 11th May 2017
Time: 6.30pm – 9.30pm
Venue: Roscommon Town
Trainer: Cahal Mahon, Accounting Matters
This course is suitable for new and/or existing businesses.
- What is a Business Plan?
- The purpose of your Business Plan – what and who is it needed for?
- How to structure and layout your Business Plan.
- What information is required in the Business Plan, which can vary depending on your audience?
- Financial Forecast – Forecast Profit & Loss and Cashflow analysis, which forms part of the Business Plan.
- What additional information can or may be required to accompany your Business Plan – photos, samples, maps, bank statements, etc.