Ireland’s Internet Day 2016 has arrived! Thursday, 27 October 2016
Ireland’s Internet Day 2016, in association with the IE Domain Registry (IEDR), is for anyone interested in or involved with the internet in Ireland and beyond. See event website here; www.internetday.ie It takes place on Thursday, 27 October 2016, when leading Irish and international digital innovators will come together for an inspiring half-day SME seminar to celebrate Ireland’s second annual Internet Day.
We’ll have talks from digital disrupters that are using tech to transform the customer experience. We’ll hear from businesses that have broken the mould to meet the changing needs of e-consumers. SMEs that have kicked the door wide open into new export markets will tell us how they did it; see full agenda here; https://www.internetday.ie/agenda/
Our headline speaker is Emma Sinclair, MBE. Emma is an entrepreneur and businesswoman whose career spans investment banking to car parks to business software. She has been described by Tatler as a tech leader who will ‘be running the universe one day’. In short, if they are making waves in the digital marketplace, then you’ll find them here.
- What: Ireland’s Internet Day 2016
- Where: The Round Room at the Mansion House, Dublin
- When: Thursday, 27 October 2016 from 8.30am to 2.30pm
- Why: If you want to develop or build your online presence, scale up using digital tools, leapfrog the competition or learn from successful businesses and entrepreneurs that have made it online, this event is for you.
- How much: Tickets are on sale NOW for €50 see link here; https://www.internetday.ie/book-your-ticket/ LEO Clients Members can get a further 25% off with discount code LEOINTDAY. Price includes tea and coffee on arrival, mid-morning tea, coffee and pastries and a full networking lunch. In addition, we have a €1,000 cash bursary for one lucky attendee, winner will be drawn at lunchtime.
TAKE A BIGGER BYTE OF THE DIGITAL MARKETPLACE; BOOK YOUR TICKET NOW!