Regional Trading Online Workshop
Date: October 10th
Time: 10am - 2.30 pm
Denis Naughten, T.D. Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment
Noel Davidson, Entrepreneurs Academy
Jeremy Cullen, Local Enterprise Office Roscommon
Hear from small businesses from Roscommon and beyond who’ve used a trading online voucher for their business
- Potential Trading Online Voucher applicants
- Local businesses interested in trading online / enhancing their trading online capacity
- Local Digital Suppliers (limited 10)
- Local Mentors/Digital Advisors
- Promote trading online by businesses.
- Provide local businesses with practical learning opportunity (i.e. how to trade online).
Opportunities for businesses attending to:-
- Learn from the experts, expert presenters, industry experts.
- Learn from peers, local Case Studies of businesses just like yours who are trading online.
- Ask the questions you need answered. Q&A opportunities throughout. Ask the Expert“
- Opportunity to find solutions to problems faced, practical help to trade online.
- Networking opportunity.
Ask the expert
Panel where audience members can seek advice or ask questions about trading online from experts in the industry, including Facebook, Google and SAP
Very interactive, audience participation,
Stands: (TBC) Facebook, Local Enterprise Offices / Google / SAP
Subject to change. Full details will be confirmed asap.