Invitation to Submit Quotations for Training
This document outlines the type of training courses Local Enterprise Office Westmeath plans to run throughout Westmeath over the coming 24 months. By receiving this document your training organisation is invited to submit a quotation for one or any number of courses outlined.
I have provided a broad outline of our requirements, but please note we are interested in receiving what you the Trainer offers in current thinking, recent trends, new techniques etc or anything else you consider maybe appropriate. If your organisation has developed a unique training course significantly different to any outlined here for the micro-enterprise sector, please include a proposal for same in your submission. Durations listed are suggestions only and not confirmed.
Local Enterprise Office Westmeath reserves the right to run or not run any of the listed training courses, as demand and budget dictates.
Training organisations submitting a quotation are requested to fix their prices for 24 months.
Local Enterprise Office Westmeath runs training courses either during week days (e.g. 9:30am – 5pm) or in the case of start your own business course, evenings (e.g. from 6pm – 9pm); we reserve the right to stipulate the specific dates and course times, at the time of scheduling the course. Courses can take place either in our training room onsite in Mullingar or conference venues in Athlone and Mullingar.
- Please submit a fully completed course outline for the course you are quoting for (template document attached – please do not leave any section blank).
- Please also ensure that tenders are not bound and that programmes are priced individually with a price listed per programme.
- Trainers maybe required to complete a pre/post course questionnaire via telephone or email with participants.
- Contracts will be awarded based on consideration of the following:
All Specifications are received and Contracts which subsequently may be awarded are dependent on demand for places on the Programme, availability of funding to Local Enterprise Office Westmeath and priorities for Local Enterprise Office Westmeath.Local Enterprise Office Westmeath may choose to deliver only some of the Training Programmes outlined below and may select other Training Programmes not featured below for delivery during 2017/2018.If a programme, is delivered more than once during the year, LEO Westmeath reserves the right to select more than one supplier to deliver same.LEO Westmeath reserves the right to select Programmes/Workshops from this list to offer to its client as it chooses.‘Suggested Content’ as outlined below is exactly that – we welcome any suggestions you may have in regard to the exact content, etc. of the Programme.Term of the Contract (“the Term”): Any Contract that may result from this public procurement competition will be for an initial period of 12 months from the date of award, unless the Contract is terminated earlier or extended as per the provisions of the Contract. Westmeath LEO reserves the right to extend the Contract for a further period of twenty four (24) months, bringing the Term of the Contract to a total of three years but not guaranteed to be three years.
- Knowledge/Understanding of Proposal (30 marks), Approach/Content/Methodology (40 marks) Price (30 marks).
- The background of the trainer and a minimum of 3 years experience in delivering training to the micro-enterprise sector, as well as personal experience of self-employment or running a business themselves and a training qualification. Please see attached sheet with details of qualifications required by trainers.
- Compliance with Health & Safety Questionnaire which is attached & needs to be returned with the Tender
Completed course outlines will be made available to the public on www.localenterprise.ie/westmeath
Please note that hard copy of your submission must be submitted no later than 4:00pmon Tuesday 31st January 2017. Tender submissions may not be emailed.
Post your proposal to: Training Tender Submission, Local Enterprise Office Westmeath, Aras An Chontae, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath.
Please note that late submissions will not be accepted.
See Attached Documents for further details