The client & mentor come to agreement for location and date for mentoring
This is Stage 2, please complete a mentoring application form & discuss same with a member of our staff.
Local Enterprise Office Westmeath have formed a panel of experienced Business Mentors that are available to meet with business owners to advise them on particular issues in their business. Issues that we provide mentors on include business planning, human resource and employment legislation issues, financial matters, taxation, marketing, procurement, operations management and intellectual property rights. Specialist advisors are also available for the craft, food, engineering, manufacturing and retail sectors.
We endeavour to match a Mentor to a particular client with the key objective that the Mentor will provide advice and information, assist the business in identifying areas for improvement, devise action plans and offer guidance in implementing these plans.
A Mentors primary role is to listen, offer advice and provide guidance. As each business is unique and has its own individual requirements, a mentor identifies the specific needs of their client and customises the advice to the particular business.
How to Apply ?
- Step 1 - Contact a Business Advisor in Local Enterprise Office Westmeath to discuss your exact requirements. You may be required to attend a meeting with the Business Advisor to assess your needs before your proceed to the next stage of application.
- Step 2 - Complete the online booking form available to download here and return the form to Local Enterprise Office Westmeath
- Application Form
- You will be required to pay a booking fee of €70 with your application for mentoring assistance. This payment can be made online. We can only organise mentoring upon receipt of this payment.
- Your application with then be assessed and an appropriate mentor will be assigned to you.
- Your contact details will be forwarded to one of our approved mentors who will make contact with you.
- On completion of the mentoring visits, you will be asked to complete a brief evaluation form.
There is a wealth of experience and expertise in our business community and it is our hope to assist your business in benefiting from that experience.
A standard mentoring assignment is three sessions (3 x 3 hours). The fee for this standard session is €70.00.
Mentoring applications are subject to approval.