Enniscorthy Enterprise Centre, Milehouse Road, Enniscorthy
An Introduction to Excel for Business course aimed at owner/managers, first-time users of Excel.
This event is no longer available
On completion of this course participants will have obtained the necessary skills required to produce reports using spreadsheets incorporating various basic functions and formulas, adapt existing templates to suit their needs and generate charts.
1. The anatomy of a spreadsheet
2. Formatting such as date, numbers, currency etc.
3. Basic functions such as SUM, AVERAGE, COUNT, MAX, MIN
4. Employ formulas to reduce errors
5. Practice row and column resizing
6. Modify existing templates
7. Absolute and relative cell reference
8. Show how to freeze panes
9. Manipulate a worksheet by hiding rows
10. Produce tables to quickly filter large amounts of data
11. Use charts to interpret data more easily
12. Show how tables can be used to auto update charts
Lunch will be provided