Enniscorthy Enterprise Centre, Milehouse Road, Enniscorthy
An Excel for Business - Intermediate level course aimed at owner/managers, users that have a basic working knowledge of excel.
To enable participants to use the necessary skills required to produce reports using spreadsheets incorporating various functions and calculations, conditional formatting and graphical charts.
1. Define a name for a cell or cell range
2. Apply conditional formatting
3. Compare Relative and Absolute cells
4. Discover formula auditing techniques
5. Demonstrate the practical use of conditional function
[IF, Nested IF, AND, OR, NOT, SUMIF, AVERAGEIF and COUNTIF]
6. Show time and date functions
7. Analyse paste options
8. Create tables
9. Use charts to graphically represent data
10. Discuss print options
11. Apply the concatenate function
Lunch will be provided