Wexford County Council, Carricklawn, Wexford
The Trading Online Voucher scheme aimed at owner/managers to help participants make use of their voucher.
The Trading Online Voucher scheme which was launched by the Department of Communications, Energy & Natural Resources (DCENR) is part of the National Digital Strategy of Ireland that aims to get additional 2,000 businesses trading online by the end of 2016. This seminar will help participants understand and determine the best approach to make use of the voucher wisely in establishing and increasing their online presence and eventually trade online.
- Introduction and icebreaker (sounding the needs of the attendees)
- Spending your voucher wisely
- Targeting customers
- Barriers to being online
- Why online?
- Search Engine Optimisation - being visible online in online searches, being found, setting up your website
- Live demo - building your site
- Social media marketing - how to develop digital marketing strategy for your business