16th June, Sheraton Hotel, Athlone
Enterprise Ireland has developed a highly interactive workshop which is designed to equip Irish companies with the knowledge to truly master the fundamentals for developing a sustainable export strategy. This workshop will enable you to:
- Understand the challenges of exporting and how to manage the risks
- Establish how to assess the export opportunity and inform your approach to exporting
- Develop a structured and well-proven approach to successful exporting
- Establish a compelling value proposition to bring to market
- Identify the actions needed for you to increase your export potential
Follow on from the workshop support is available through Enterprise Ireland’s Market Research Centre, Advocate and Mentor Programmes to support you in putting your export plan in place.
The cost of attending this event is €100 and 2 executives from your company can attend at this cost.
To secure a place at the workshop please complete the on-line registration on - https://www.enterprise-ireland.com/en/Events/OurEvents/Exploring-Exporting/Exploring-Exporting-16-June-2016-Athlone.html