Food Businesses Apply here for a spot at the CoCo Markets, Peoples Park!
Calling all food start ups, apply here for an amazing opportunity to showcase your food products at the Coco Market, Peoples Park/Marlay Park Pilot Initiative!
The Local Enterprise Office, Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown (LEO DLR) in conjunction with the Municipal Services Department, DLR County Council are pleased to announce that a pilot initiative is now being afforded to Food Producers/Suppliers within the County to take a stand at the CoCo Markets in either Peoples Park Dún Laoghaire or Marlay Park Rathfarnham.
The pilot initiative has an incubation period of 8 weeks for each food sector participant and it is an amazing opportunity for start up food producers/suppliers to develop their overall sales pitch of their products i.e. Marketing, Promotion, etc.
Ideally candidates will be registered with the Dublin Food Chain and have participated in the ‘Kick Start Your Own Food Business’ programme with the Dublin Food Academy and are now looking to develop the business and product further.
Benefits of the Coco Markets 8 week Initiative
- The LEO DLR and DLR Coco Markets will provide the branding and promotion of this great pilot initiative. The rental fee for the pitch and the utility costs will apply to each successful pilot vendor and each vendor must supply their own stall
- Develop your overall sales pitch of your products
- Give you the chance to test the market by selling your products directly to customer
- Enhance customer feedback
- Afford opportunities to link in/network with other vendors and further develop the business and products
- Enable you to participate in the Food Academy Programme with the Dublin Food Academy which would be the next step for you in food sector development
How to Apply
You can download the application form here: Coco Markets Pilot Application Form.docx (size 941.4 KB)
Please submit completed applications to LEO DLR: email@example.com
If you have any queries you can contact the Local Enterprise Office at 01 2047083 or at the above email address.
Applications for this pilot initiative are currently open.