Are you an ambitious, growth focussed start up or early stage business targeting international markets and seeking investment? Would you benefit from one on one industry expertise and coaching to finalise an investor ready business plan and pitch for investment? We are NOW RECRUITING for the Hi-Start ‘Get Your Business Investor Ready’ Programme 2017. The process culminates in an investment pitch to the Enterprise Ireland HPSU unit, venture funds, angels and others and the objective is to optimise your chances to secure requisite funding.
Hi-Start Programme 2017 - Get your Business Investor Ready
Hi-Start is a highly effective programme of workshops and mentoring specifically designed to assist internationally focused start-ups to achieve investment in the coming year. The programme assists ambitious early stage growth focused companies to identify and build the foundations required to secure investment together with Enterprise Ireland HPSU support if applicable. The programme will run from March to October with seven sessions each designed to contribute a key component to the development of the investor ready business plan. A related mentoring session will follow each training module to assist the participant with the specific outcomes required. The training and mentoring will be delivered by the highly acclaimed world-class business development consultant John McMahon, Forum 21 Ltd. uk.linkedin.com/pub/john-mcmahon/1/36/a10
Participation is limited to 10 applicants who must:
- Have established customer need and demand for the products/service
- Demonstrate the potential to scale business internationally
- Preferably be within 2 years of start-up
- Based in Dublin or Wicklow regions
Benefits to Participation:
- 6 half day group training sessions followed by 6 one to one mentoring sessions - March to October 2016.
- Final session is a formal pitch to an Investor Panel – including Enterprise Ireland, VC’s and others
- Coaching and mentoring delivered by highly acclaimed international consultant, John McMahon, Forum21 Ltd
- Extremely highly rated by both participants and state agencies (see testimonials HERE)
- Participation fee just €500 (heavily subsidised by LEO’s and Enterprise Ireland)
Cost to participants is €500. Note: this is competitive application process. For details on how to apply please contact the Programme Manager, Angela Tynan (firstname.lastname@example.org 01 4948400).
For more information on the Hi-Start programme content click here