What is a Technical Assistance Grant?
A Technical Assistance Grant is a business development grant available to micro enterprises to explore and develop new market opportunities. Technical Assistance Grants will part fund the costs that can be incurred in investigating and researching export markets, e.g. exhibiting at Trade Fairs, preparing marketing material and developing websites specifically targeting overseas markets.
Projects eligible for support include:
- Enterprises not employing more than 10 people
- Enterprises located within the geographic location of the Local Enterprise Office
- Enterprises operating in the commercial sphere
- Enterprises must demonstrate a market for their proposed product/service
- Enterprises engaged in manufacturing or internationally traded services
- Innovative businesses with prototype products
- Enterprises must not have received any funding for this proposal from any other source
- Grant covers 50% of eligible costs (net of vat) to a max of €2,500
- Applications must be made prior to any expenditure being incurred
- Payments will be made to approved projects on receipt of proof of payment of all qualifying and approved expenses
*Note – Economy Flight Costs are eligible with other travel and subsistence costs subject to the Local Enterprise Office maximum limits.
Applications may be posted, faxed or emailed to the Local Enterprise Office South Dublin
Technical Assistance Grant Application Form - download.doc
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org