What is the EEN?
The Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) is the world's largest support network for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) with international ambitions.
We combine international business expertise with local knowledge to help you take your innovation into new markets, helping your business grow faster through tailored support, new commercial partnerships and access to finance.
The Network brings together more than 600 business support organisations from over 60 countries, including chambers of commerce and industry, technology centres or regional development agencies.
How can the EEN help your business?
- Practical advice on doing business in another country
- Identifying the best market opportunities for your business
- Information on EU laws and standards
- Advice on intellectual property
- Facilitating SME Feedback on EU rules
- Matchmaking events across Europe where SMEs can meet potential business partners in person
- Company missions where we set up and prepare you for targeted international meetings with strong business prospects
- Access a global business database containing thousands of company profiles to find the perfect match
- Advice and help for innovative SMEs to access R&I funding (H2020, SME Instrument, etc.)
- Personalised support to help shape innovation potential into international commercial success
- Help in finding the right technology to improve your innovation
- Help in finding the finance it needs to grow
For more information see: www.een-ireland.ie
If you would to know more about what the EEN can do for your business please contact us at 0761 10 2905 or email@example.com or call into our offices at 35 The Mall, Waterford or Civic Offices, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford