Dates: Check Online Bookings
The aim of the Accelerate Management Development programme is to provide the owner/manager with the management, leadership, business skills and knowledge to achieve sustainability and growth in their business.
The programme will help participants:
- To effectively address their business challenges
- To develop and grow their business
They will gain a greater understanding of:
- Why they are in business and where their business is going.
- Marketing their business
- Continuous improvement
- Developing the business owner/manager and their entrepreneurial capabilities
- Sales and selling techniques
- Managing the finances
- Developing their business needs.
Programme Modules (Accelerate Management Development Programme)
The programme modules are as follows:
- Module 1 Why am I in business? (2 workshops)
- Create a vision for your business and a route map to achieving it.
- Module 2 Finding and Keeping Customers
- Understand practical marketing and promotional tools and be able to use these tools effectively to sustain and grow your business.
- Module 3 How can my business do better? Identify opportunities for innovation in your business.
- Module 4 Managing the Money Understand your financial position and how to improve the profitability of your business.
- Module 5 Selling For Profit Use the appropriate selling models for your business and therefore sell more effectively.
- Module 6 Being the Boss Self - Management in order to achieve your business goals.
- Programme Duration
- The programme is delivered over a six to nine month timeframe comprising of seven workshops and six mentor consultations.
- Each participating business is allocated a mentor as part of the programme. The mentor assigned is drawn from a panel of highly skilled and experienced business mentors with particular expertise in assisting the growth and development of small businesses.
- Peer Review
- At the beginning of modules 2-6 there is an opportunity for participants to exchange ideas with their peers. Progress on implementation of programme business practices will be reviewed by the participant and their peers on the programme.