- If your booking is accepted you will be issued with a confirmation note and receipt by email with a unique reference number, please check this confirmation note and contact the Enterprise Office should any details appear to be incorrect or you are booking on an incorrect course.
- Payment of the full fee is required to secure your booking on the programme.
Cancellations Policy - In the event that a course or event is cancelled for any reason, participants will be notified prior to the commencement of the course and a full refund will be issued.
All cancellation requests should be made to our office. The following conditions apply to course cancellations:
- 100% return of course fee if sufficient notice from the participant (i.e. not less than 10 working days.)
- No refund if the participant does not notify us in writing at least 10 working days prior to the commencement of the course.
- If you are unable to attend the course, you may transfer the course fee paid against the cost of another course as long as you give sufficient notice (not less than 10 working days).
In the event that you book a place and subsequently do not cancel your booking within ten days of the commencement of the course and do not take up the place no refund or fee transfer will be offered.