How to Tender Successfully – A Guide to Public & Private Sector Procurement
"How to Win that Bid"
The aim of this programme is to: “significantly improve participants' abilities to prepare and submit winning tenders.” In meeting this aim the programme will provide participants with the knowledge, capability and confidence so as to develop persuasive written tenders and proposals.
- What sells a tender to a buyer – why buyers choose the successful tender
- What sells your tender – over competing tenders
- Where to seek tender opportunities – sources of tender opportunities – in Ireland, Northern Ireland, G.B. and Europe
- How to decide which opportunities to go for
- The key elements of a successful tender
- Understanding client requirements
- A step-by-step process on how to develop an effective tender that meets client requirements
- The Commercial Proposal
- How to structure an effective tender
- How to continually improve tender writing
- Building confidence on tender writing
- How to widen the range of tenders that you can bid for – including how to develop partnerships
- A tender writing clinic to discuss issues specific to each business
Participants were also provided with a ‘soft-copy’ template that supports future tender development. We have found this to be highly valuable as a sustainable resource for tendering; supporting strong tenders and confidence.
€30 - This course is subsidised by Local Enterprise Office Westmeath
Click here to book the next available course - Online Bookings