Enniscorthy Enterprise Centre, Milehouse Road, Enniscorthy
An Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation course aimed at owner/managers, sales and marketing staff.
To enable participants to understand the importance of optimised content, and to learn what tools to use to continuously build and improve their search engine rankings.
1. What SEO?
2. Why does SEO matter?
3. Keyword research - how to find the most highly relevant keywords for your business
4. Onsite SEO - how to identify and evaluate the main components within a website that affect SEO
5. Offsite SEO - some of the elements off your website that affect SEO success
6. How to audit your own website's SEO
7. Creating an XML sitemap and submitting it to the search engines