Wexford County Council, Carricklawn, Wexford.
A Social Media Marketing course aimed at tourism and tourism related businesses looking to identify, implement, develop and measure exceptional customer service levels.
To help tourism businesses understand how to engage and connect proactively with their market and potential customers by using digital channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Trip Advisor.
1. How to develop a social media strategy
2. Social media tactics and strategy
3. Tools and resources
4. Importance of mobile in strategy
5. Improve engagement and Call-To-Actions
6. Measuring interaction via third party tools
7. Reputation management