Please read the course information carefully, ensure that you are satisfied with the venue, fee and suitability of content prior to booking.
- Priority will be given to owners/managers or employees of micro-enterprises in County Laois
- Places are limited so early booking is advisable
- Places can only be reserved on receipt of completed online registration form together with payment
- Fees are NON REFUNDABLE except when a course is cancelled by the Local Enterprise Office due to insufficient bookings
- Bookings must be made online at www.localenterprise.ie/laois using credit or debit card
- Places can be reserved only on receipt of payment in full
- Receipt of application information implies understanding and acceptance of the terms and conditions
- You will be notified prior to the commencement of the course if your application has been accepted
- Those in receipt of unemployment benefit may qualify for reduced fees
Failure to attend
- Substitutions are acceptable at anytime up to the day before training commences. The substitute will receive all course material on behalf or the original delegate.
- In circumstances where the original attendee fails to attend and no substitute is appointed, seminar notes and material will forwarded by post upon request, provided full payment has been received.
Changes in Details
- Local Enterprise Office Laois reserves the right to alter the programme, speaker and venue or to cancel the event at our discretion. In the event of cancellation, our liability shall be restricted only to refund of fees paid
- In the event of the course being under subscribed the programme may be cancelled or postponed
Online Booking & E-Payments
• The Local Enterprise website facilitates online booking of its events
• Personal information is sent securely using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software
• Electronic payments are handled by Realex
• At no time is credit/debit card information stored on our servers