The aim of the “Enterprise Awareness in- school workshops” is to show the students that the very things they learn at school every day and their inherent abilities can make them a successful businessperson.
On completion of the workshop:
- Students will realise they can run their own company
- Know they inherently are creative and innovative
- Know the importance of teamwork, being organised, how brainstorming helps solve problems, the need for a leader in a team, the need to complete tasks within a specified time
- Know where and what their LEO does
- Know the Student Enterprise Awards will give them a chance to run a company at second level school