The Meath Local Enterprise Office offer a vast range of courses to suit owner/managers and their specific business requirements. Courses run throughout the year with a business training and supports guide published at the beginning of each year detailing the courses available. A wide range of one-day workshops, seminars and management development programmes are offered.
Examples of courses available include:
- Start Your Own Business (SYOB);
- Basic Book-keeping and Taxation;
- Sage Instant Accounts Programme;
- Promoting Your Business Using Social Media;
- Protecting Your Idea or Invention;
- Essential Employment Law;
- Essential Steps to Achieving More Sales;
- Developing an Effective E-mail Marketing Campaign;
- Search Engine Optimisation;
- The Art of Successful Tendering;
- Researching Your Business Idea;
- Taxation for Beginners;
- Developing and Implementing a PR Campaign to Drive Your Business;
- Planning and Developing Your Business Website;
- Time Management and Organisational Skills for Owner/Managers;
- Advanced Start Your Own Business (Discovery Zone);
- Food Academy Start Programme;
- The Accelerate Programme.
Courses are held at various locations throughout Co Meath.
If you are interested in a particular training programme, please use the on-line booking facility on this website.