Digital Marketing for Business

Venue:
County Library, O'Connor Square, Tullamore
 
Date:
04/03/2020
 
Note:
Wednesday, 4 , 11, 18, 25, 1 and 8 April 2020
 
Time:
9.30am to 4.30pm
 
Category:
Business Training
 

How to Sell Online - 6 day Digital Marketing course with Keith Feighery of Digital Insights Ltd.

€200
Only 1 remaining
 
 

This course is designed for owner/managers of existing businesses in Offaly who wish to understand how to make the most of digital marketing within their business.

81% of Irish consumers made at least one online purchase in 2018 and Irish consumers overall spend €850,000 per hour online!

Less than 40% of that online spend remains with Irish companies, while the other 60% goes to international retailers.  Despite the fact that e-commerce presents a huge opportunity for Irish businesses, approximately 70% of Irish businesses do not trade online, and most businesses do not have a digital marketing strategy for their business.

Attendees of this 6 day Digital Marketing course will receive practical hands-on training across a range of digital marketing topics: 

  • Digital Marketing Landscape
  • Digital Strategy
  • PPC (Pay per Click) - Google Ads
  • Display Advertising
  • Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
  • Social Media Channels & Platforms
  • Email Marketing
  • Mobile Web
  • Business Blogging/Rich Media Content Marketing
  • Digital Measurement and Tracking 
  • Developing the Digital Marketing Plan

You will emerge from the six day course having acquired the skills to plan and execute a digital marketing strategy for your business.  This course is a necessity for all small businesses who are currently trading.  The individual who is responsible for digital marketing should attend this course.

This level of extensive Digital Marketing training in the open market often costs hundreds of euros; our course presents significant value for business owners hoping to secure a share of the growing e-commerce market in Ireland as well as those seeking to develop a digital marketing strategy for their business.  Our digital marketing training courses consistently receive high feedback ratings from our previous attendees.

#OnlineMarketing #GoDigital #MakingItHappen

Cohost:  @DigitalInsightsAgency

 

Share: