What is a Customer Service Charter?
This Customer Service Charter is a commitment to the quality of our service delivery to you and sets out what the Local Enterprise Office (LEO) will do for you, how we propose to do it, and in what time scale.
Local Enterprise Office Fingal is committed to continuously monitoring and improving the quality of our service delivery to you.
Services available from Local Enterprise Office Fingal:
- Providing a first point of contact for all enterprise related enquiries in Fingal.
- Working with entrepreneurs, promoters, businesses and other relevant stakeholders in Fingal to foster entrepreneurship.
- Delivering enterprise training, management development and mentoring to entrepreneurs and businesses.
- Providing direct funding and funding options to entrepreneurs, promoters and viable businesses to support the growth and development of micro-enterprises.
- Working to create and maintain client centred business networks.
- Developing a progression pathway to Enterprise Ireland’s High Potential Start Up (HPSU) and Established Industry Departments.
- Where Local Enterprise Office Fingal cannot deal with your enquiry it will provide a referral service to the appropriate agency.
LEO Fingal is committed to providing the highest levels of customer service as embodied in our Customer Service Charter and in line with the principles of quality customer service as adopted by all Government Departments and Public Service Bodies.
What to expert from Local Enterprise Office Fingal
We will endeavour to ensure that our staff:
- Have the relevant knowledge and experience, responsibility and authority, to deal with you enquiries or refer you to someone who can.
- Deliver our services in a friendly and inclusive manner.
- Treat you with courtesy and professionalism.
- Give you clear, accurate and helpful information.
- Deal with your requests, enquiries and concerns promptly.
- Treat all customers equally and without discrimination.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Continually explore new and better ways of delivering our service.
Where LEO Fingal cannot deal with your enquiry it will provide a referral service to the appropriate agency. The Department of Jobs Enterprise and Innovation and Enterprise Ireland have agreed protocols with the relevant agencies to ensure an efficient customer service in response to LEO clients’ enquiries.
- LEO Fingal will provide a meeting room where appropriate in order to conduct business in a confidential manner.
- LEO Fingal will ensure that all of our offices, facilities and resources are fully accessible in line with the Disability Act 2005. Any queries in relation to accessibility should be directed to the Head of Local Enterprise Office Fingal.
In our dealings with customers we will ensure the rights to equal treatment established by equality legislation are upheld. Local Enterprise Office Fingal does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, gender, family status, race, religious belief, sexual orientation and membership of the traveller community.
Privacy And Confidentiality
All information, both personal and business, provided by you, will be dealt with in total confidence and in a manner that respects your dignity.
Local Enterprise Office Fingal will deal with your enquiry promptly and in a helpful, courteous and responsive manner.
- We will identify ourselves by name on answering the phone.
- Where a client seeks to meet a LEO staff member as far as is practicable this will be facilitated within 5 working days.
- All written communications from clients will be acknowledged within 5 working days of receipt.
- All emails received will be acknowledged within 48 hours of receipt.
- All telephone enquiries will be responded to within 2 working days. A mailbox recording facility will be in operation at all times.
- Written communications from the LEO will contain the name and contact details of the staff member dealing with your query/issue.
Local Enterprise Office Fingal is committed to providing quality client services. To ensure that our clients are satisfied with our service delivery standard we commit to undertaking regular reviews and to publish indicators of customer service, in particular, application processing times, referral of cases to other agencies and response times.
We will also publish an Annual Client Survey. These indicators will help us to understand how we are doing, to find out what our clients think of our service delivery and to identify if there are things that we need to improve.
How To Make A Complaint
Our staff are dedicated to providing a professional service and getting things right first time. Despite our best endeavours we recognise that things may not always meet customer expectations. We have a standard procedure in place to ensure that we investigate your complaint fully and fairly.
- Some complaints can be dealt with immediately. Where this is not possible we will acknowledge your complaint in writing or by telephone to confirm that we have understood your concerns correctly.
- We will investigate your complaint and respond within 5 working days of receipt. We will also inform you of any actions and endeavour to try satisfying your complaint.
- If you are not satisfied with this response you may raise your concerns at a more senior level by writing formally to the Head of Local Enterprise Office Fingal.