The general conditions for grant support from Waterford Local Enterprise Offices are as follows:
- Located in Waterford City or County
- The sector of the economy in which an enterprise is operating or intends to operate
- The size or proposed size of the enterprise
- Any expenditure incurred, prior to receipt by applicant of the letter of offer from the LEO, will not be eligible for grant support.
Waterford LEO can assist in the establishment, and/or development, of new and existing enterprises from individuals/sole traders, companies and community groups subject to the following eligibility criteria:
- The enterprise must be in the commercial sphere
- The enterprise must demonstrate a market for the product/service
- The enterprise must have a capacity for growth and new job creation
- The enterprise must not employ more than 10 people.