These training workshops have been developed specifically for small and medium sized food businesses; providing practical advice on how to produce food safely.
The training workshops will cover areas such as:
- Do bacteria have a free travel pass in your facility?
- Food Hygiene Essentials: A clean regime
- Disease-causing Bacteria: What you need to know
- The Weakest Link: Supply chain and traceability
- Food Allergens in a nutshell
The workshop in Kilkenny will be on Tuesday 4 April, 5.00pm to 8.30pm in the Newpark Hotel. To book a place click here
Visit Safe Food Ireland for more information.