This is the fourth event in the series of Regional Trading Online Events. It is designed to promote uptake of the trading online voucher, as well as promoting the benefits of trading online.
The MC for the event will be Noel Davidson, from The Entrepreneurs Academy and will include an expert panel of industry speakers. Previous events included representatives from companies such as Facebook, Google, Amazon, PayPal, Shopify, RTÉ and SAP. It will also include representatives from businesses from the region who’ve successfully implemented a TOV project. There will also be some exhibition stands at the event and a networking opportunity is included in the schedule.
The event is open to:
- Prospective TOVS applicants (attendance at this event will satisfy the requirement to attend an information session)
- Prospective TOVS applicants who previously attended an information session but who did not apply for a voucher
- TOVS clients who successfully applied but did not drawdown their voucher (i.e. clients whose vouchers were decommitted)
- Start-ups (next year’s prospective TOVS applicants)
- Other small businesses who are not eligible to apply for a TOV but may benefit from some trading online advice
- LEO Heads of Enterprise and TOVS practitioners
To book a place on this free seminar visit http://bit.ly/2pRDVFe