- We provide direct financial supports to micro businesses*. Micro Enterprises are businesses with 10 or less
- We advise on a range of alternative funding options available.
- We offer business information, advisory services and enterprise support.
- We deliver high-quality training to meet the needs of your business including; Start Your Own Business, Managing
Your Business e.g. Marketing, Sales, Financial Management, Strategy and Business Planning.
- We mentor you and your business with experienced experts.
- We guide you to the services most relevant to support the growth and development of your business.
- We give you advice on local authority regulations, planning, accessibility, environment, procurement and other
issues affecting your business.
- We connect you with appropriate State resources for your business including relevant agencies such as;
– Department of Social Protection: Enterprise Supports
– Microfinance Ireland: Business Loans
– Revenue: Seed Capital Scheme
– Education and Training Boards: Business Courses
– Credit Review Office: When your bank has refused credit
- We create progression pathways for high-potential companies to Enterprise Ireland.
- We advise on local property solutions for start-ups and business expansions.
- We organise key enterprise events.
- We facilitate effective business networking.
- We promote entrepreneurship education in the local community.
- Our website www.localenterprise.ie/DLR gives you access to online information about our supports and services.
* Eligibility criteria apply.