New Frontiers is Enterprise Ireland’s national entrepreneur development programme for innovative, early-stage startups. It is a three-phased programme, based in 14 campus incubation centres across the country. Each year, New Frontiers funds 150 companies.
If you believe that you are capable of building a sustainable new business, trading internationally, creating employment and generating revenue in your locality, act now and apply for a place on Ireland's largest entrepreneur development programme.
Main Benefits of this Programme
- De-risk your business model
- €15,000 tax-free grant
- No equity taken from your business
- Hot-desk and incubation facilities
- Introduction to government and private investment opportunities
New Frontiers Entrepreneur Development Programme has launched a new, cutting-edge Website and Blog!
The New Frontiers blog aims to reach out and attract potential, high-quality applicants to New Frontiers, by showing the benefits of the programme and giving advice to help people thinking of starting their own business.
The DIT Hothouse/IADT New Frontiers programme is open to applications from a diversity of sectors including:
- Food & consumer products
- Information & communication technology
- Engineering & electronics
- Medical devices
- Digital media
- Eligible internationally traded services
Vist NewFrontiers.ie >>