The Conference is part of the Greensave Programme, a joint initiative of Wexford County Council’s Local Enterprise Office, the Environmental Protection Agency and Wexford Chamber in association with the Local Enterprise Office Kilkenny, Kilkenny Chamber and the environmental management company Econcertive.
The Greensave Programme is an initiative which has first piloted in County Wexford to help small businesses to save money by reducing their energy, water and waste costs. The programme has now been extended to assist small businesses in County Kilkenny
The Green Business Conference 2017 will include keynote speakers from the field of environmentally friendly technologies and solutions. It is a “must attend” for all businesses owners who realise that implementing good environmental practices is a simple and effective way to cut costs and save money.
Speakers will include:
- Laura Burke, Director General of the EPA
- Declan Mealy, Sustainable energy Authority of Ireland/Head of Department Emerging Sectors
- Andrew Mullins, Bóard Bia (Origin Green) / Sustainability Development Manager
- John Carley, Wexford County Council / Director of Services
- Phil Walker, Econcertive / Environmental Advisor
- Brendan Ennis, Innovation Wexford / CEO
- Elaine Greenan Waterford Institute of Technology / Estates Manager
- Raoul Empey, Sustineo / Climate Reality Leader (Raoul qualified under former US VP Al Gore)
A Free Workshop facilitated by Raoul Empey will take place from 2pm to 3pm
Climate Reality – Ireland’s opportunity, must we, can we, and will we change?
Renowned sector specific speakers, the best of information and an opportunity to meet with over 60 delegates. Admission ONLY €25 including VAT – also includes lunch.
To book your tickets, please contact Wexford Chamber:
Phone: 053 91 22226 or Email: Katie O’Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org