Accelerate - Driving Your Business Forward
The Accelerate Programme is a management development programme that aims to provide a small business owner/manager with the management, leadership, business skills and knowledge to achieve sustainability and growth in their business.
Accelerate Programme Overview
The Accelerate Programme aims to help participants to effectively address their business challenges and to develop and grow their business further. During the course of the programme participants will gain a greater understanding of;
- Why they are in business and where their business is going
- Marketing their business
- Continuous improvement
- Developing the business owner/manager and their entrepreneurial capabilities
- Sales and selling techniques
- Managing their finances
- Developing their business needs
Module 1 - Why am I in business?
- Create a vision for your business and a route map to achieving it
Module 2 - Finding and Keeping Customers
- Understand practical marketing and promotional tools and be able to use these tools effectively to sustain and grow your business
Module 3 - How can my business do better?
- Identify opportunities for innovation in your business
Module 4 - Managing Your Money
- Understand your financial position and how to improve the profitability of your business
Module 5 - Selling For Profit
- Use the appropriate selling models for your business and therefore sell more effectively
Module 6 - Being the Boss Self
- Management in order to achieve your business goals
Each participating business is allocated a mentor as part of the programme. The mentor assigned is drawn from a panel of highly skilled and experienced business mentors with particular expertise in assisting the growth and development of small businesses.
At the beginning of modules 2-6 there is an opportunity for participants to exchange ideas with their peers. Progress on implementation of programme business practices will be reviewed by the participant and their peers on the programme.
Delivered over a six-seven month timeframe and is comprised of six workshops and six mentor consultations. The programme is run a number of times throughout the year, please contact us to express your interest in an upcoming programme.
For further information on this programme please contact:
(01) 204 7083 or firstname.lastname@example.org