A Business Expansion Grant is designed to assist businesses in the growth phase, after the initial 18 month start-up period.
What Rules Apply?
- The maximum Priming Grant payable must not exceed 50% of the investment up to a maximum amount of €75,000 (Excluding VAT).
- Grants over € 80,000 up to €150,000 may be awarded in exceptional cases, where projects clearly demonstrate the potential to graduate to the Enterprise Ireland portfolio / export internationally.
- Eligible costs include: Capital items, Salary Costs, Rental/Accommodation Costs, Utility Costs, Marketing Costs, Consultancy Costs, and Business Specific Training.
- A maximum grant of up to €15,000 per full time job will apply to high value jobs attracting over €40k salary. Appropriately scaled back grants will be offered in accordance with proposed salary for lower paid positions.
- Micro enterprises that have availed of a Priming Grant are ineligible to apply for a Business Expansion Grant until 18 months after the final drawdown date of the Priming Grant.
How Do I Apply?
If you are interested in applying for a Business Expansion Grant you should firstly check the criteria for assistance to see if your business qualifies for funding (if you are unsure please contact us). You should then complete the Business Expansion Grant application form through our online system here and upload your business plan and supporting documents.
Please contact us in advance of submitting the documents to discuss your application.