The objective of the Local Enterprise Office Cork City is to discharge the duties entrusted to it by The Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation in an efficient and professional manner. This is done at the lowest possible cost to the public, while always recognising their right to a prompt and courteous service.
What To Expect
When dealing with the Local Enterprise Office Cork City you are guaranteed an efficient and quality service at all times. The following is an overview of your entitlements when dealing with the Local Enterprise Office Cork City:
Courtesy & Helpfulness:
- To receive a courteous and helpful service at all times
- To be given the name of the official with whom you are dealing
- To be directed to the appropriate official dealing with your enquiry
- To be given full and accurate information in a straightforward manner in relation to any query raised.
- To have any query dealt with in a speedy and efficient manner. Our staff will keep any cost you may have to incur to a minimum.
- To have all information (personal and business related) you provide dealt with in the strictest confidence.
- To have any legitimate complaint regarding (a) the improper administration of the functions entrusted to the Local Enterprise Office and / or (b) the manner in which an enquiry is processed, to be dealt with speedily and sympathetically. If you feel that the Local Enterprise Office has not resolved the matter satisfactorily, you are entitled to contact the Office of the Ombudsman or request an independent review.