How do I claim back the grant?
If your grant application was successful and you received a letter of offer from the Local Enterprise Office Kildare, you must follow the following criteria in order to draw down your grant. Once we receive all the following information the payment can be processed within 15 working days. YOU MUST PAY THE SUPPLIER IN FULL BEFORE GRANT CAN BE DRAWNDOWN.
- You complete the work as per your application within 4 months of the date of acceptance letter
You submit the following documents:
- Copy of your Company Registration Office (CRO) registration
- Up to date Tax Clearance Certificate for you AND your supplier(s)
- Original invoice(s) for work undertaken
- Declaration of project completion by the supplier(s)
- Receipt(s) from supplier(s)
- Bank statement showing proof of payment to supplier(s)
By accepting a Trading On-line Voucher, businesses agree to provide information on the impact on their business of trading on-line;
- Reporting will include: Jobs (new or reallocated) , Exports and/or domestic market expansion, Increase Revenue, Reduced Costs, Expected follow on investment Suppliers will be required to report on the impact of their products and services.
- Reporting will include how their product or service enabled: trading on-line, improved business performance, reduced cost, opened markets.
If you would like to find out more about the online trading voucher contact: Local Enterprise Office Kildare on 045 980 838 or email firstname.lastname@example.org