This programme aims to provide the participants with an understanding of calculating costs and actual price for their product/service to enable profitable returns.
This event is no longer available
This programme aims to provide the participants with an understanding of calculating costs and actual price for their product/service to enable profitable returns. Participants are given methods of pricing their product so that they can price their product to sell AND make profit AND not waste their time unprofitably.
The programme will explore the implementation of an effective cost mechanism, taking overheads into consideration. Time Management; below cost selling, discounting and sales promotion through pricing, the effect of VAT on prices by considering the following:
- A brief introduction to margin and mark up calculating
- General Pricing Philosophies
- Bottom up pricing
- Planned profit pricing
- Competitors pricing strategies
- Customer Based Pricing
- Incentives other than price
- Price increases
- Effect of registering for VAT on price
- Breakeven analysis, Break even Clock Model
- 46/52 working year and how to cost for it.