The Action Plan for Jobs 2017 has been launched this week.
The new national Action Plan for Jobs for 2017 was launched this week and aims to have up to 45,000 additional people at work by the end of the year.The APJ is a whole-of-Government initiative under which all Government Departments and Agencies work together to deliver on the agreed action points for each year.
Some of the key initiatives in the Action Plan for Jobs 2017 are:
- Responding to Brexit;
- Driving enterprise growth;
- Delivering skills for a growing economy;
- Promoting innovation;
- Stimulating regional growth;
- Enhancing competitiveness;
- Addressing new labour market challenges; and
- Strengthening clusters and realising enterprise opportunities.
The full Action Plan for Jobs 2017 can be found here.