The Business Expansion grant is designed to assist the business in its growth phase after the initial 18 month start-up period.
Business Expansion grants may be awarded to sole traders, partnerships or limited companies that fulfil the following criteria:
- Located within the LEO Dublin City Area
- A business, which, on growth, may or may not have the capacity to fit the Enterprise Ireland portfolio
- A business employing up to 10 employees
- A Manufacturing or Internationally traded service business
- A business that had availed of a Priming Grant will be ineligible to apply for a Business Expansion grant until 18 months after approval/drawdown date of Priming Grant whichever is the later.
- Salary support may be offered to unique tourism services projects that are focused predominantly on generating revenues from overseas visitors and which do not give rise to deadweight and/or displacement in the local economy.
Terms & Conditions:
- Must be at least one new full-time paid job created
- Business Development grant up to a maximum of €80,000 depending on the # jobs created
- A portion is refundable after a 7 month moratorium
- A current valid Business Tax Clearance Certificate required
- Refundable portion 35% -50% -100% *refundable
- Refundablity decided on a case by case basis depending on amount of grant, number of jobs created, assets etc
Before downloading the application form applicants must review the application process. Click here to find out how to submit your application