National Enterprise Awards 2017
The National Enterprise Awards will take place in Dublin during May 2017 and the South Dublin Local Enterprise Office is now organising the County Competition to identify South Dublin’s best micro enterprise. The County Winner will go forward to represent South Dublin in the National Finals and compete against 31 winning firms from around the country.
The Awards - organised by the National network of Local Enterprise Offices - celebrate the achievements of Ireland’s micro-enterprise sector. The awards recognise and celebrate the success stories of small business owners from all over the country. In addition to enjoying extensive media coverage, National Finalists will compete for a €20,000 Prize Fund on this date. The National Enterprise Awards competition is open to small businesses that have received support from the former CEBs or the LEO.
Eligible businesses will employ ten or less staff and previous County winners may re-enter. The South Dublin County Enterprise Awards Ceremony will take place on March 9th 2017. The Awards Ceremony is a celebration of the diverse range of businesses in the County, and a great Networking event. The winners will be presented with specially commissioned awards, monetary prizes and Certificates of achievement with a total Prize Fund of €12,500
The application process is as follows:
- Applications in by the deadline of 24/ 02/2017
- Judges Assessment
- County final on 09/03/2017
- Overall winner sent to National Final, May 25th 2017 (Prize Fund of €41,000)
- National Judging, Hodson Bay Hotel Athlone, 28th/29th March, 11th/12th April
- NEA 2017 Application Form
- NEA 2017 Criteria
The Awards Categories are:
- Overall Winner (to be sent to the National Finals): €3000, and €2,000 LEO training and mentoring voucher
- Export Award: €1,500 plus €1,000 LEO training and mentoring voucher
- Best Start-Up: €1,500 plus €1,000 LEO training and mentoring voucher
- Innovation Award: €1,500 plus €1,000 LEO training and mentoring voucher
If you wish to enter, the NEA Application Form, a Business Plan, together with the most recent set of financial statements can be emailed to email@example.com, under the subject line “NEA 2017”.
For more information, please contact Dónal O’Connell at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01-414 9000 extn. 3355.
The Deadline for Applications for NEA 2017 is 5 p.m on Friday February 24th, 2017.